Frequently Asked Questions
HOW MUCH DO YOU COST?
- Every SEO project differs from the next, we have flexible SEO & Digital Marketing plans to suit your budget and are tailored to your business needs.
- Our monthly packages start from as low as £50 a month for basic digital marketing to up to £2500 for larger E-commerce SEO projects
- We do hourly or daily rates for both short term and long term Digital Marketing projects, get in touch for your personalised quote today.
HOW DO YOU HAND OVER THE WORK WHEN THE CONTRACT IS FINISHED?
- All reports and data generated during the term of the contract will be sent to your business’ point of contact
- We only keep records of the processes we have initiated during that term for a period of no longer than 12 months (in case you might need Carisbrook Digital to re-visit a particular situation)
- Passwords and logins to your company’s website, social media and other digital media platforms will be terminated at your request.
HOW MUCH CAN YOUR WORK IMPACT MY BUSINESS?
There are many ways our data driven approach to SEO and Digital Marketing can positively affect your business among them are
- Increase organic website traffic
- Increase customer engagement on social channels
- Improve lead generation numbers
- Improve online visibility outrank your competitors
- Attract more local foot traffic
- SEO generates long lasting client and customer relationships (repeat buyers)
- SEO is more cost effective than paid advertising
WHAT SEO TOOL DO YOU USE? AND HOW DO YOU USE THEM?
- We use and leverage data from all the Google tools available such as
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Merchant Centre (e-commerce sites)
- We also use paid SEO tools such as
- SE Ranking
- Screaming Frog
- Using Google’s available tools, we able to narrate Google recommendations to best suit your business KPI’s, knowing metrics such as visits and impressions are great but understanding how that impacts your business is a vital part of our SEO and Digital Marketing strategies.
- We align Google’s recommendations with your business’ objectives to try gain more visibility and to ultimately get you ranking higher than your competitors.
- The other paid SEO platforms give deeper insights into such parameter like
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword ranking
- Backlinks monitoring
- Core web vitals (technical SEO)
- Content optimisation
- Meta data
- Amongst many other things
WHAT DOES YOUR SEO REPORTING LOOK LIKE & HOW OFTEN DO YOU SEND OUT REPORTS?
- Our SEO reporting is based around the objectives set out from the beginning, we will show what impact the work we are doing has on your business, we will report all KPI’s set out at the start.
- Depending on the plan you’re on you will either receive weekly, fortnightly, or monthly reports.
- Reports will also include recommendations from our team and any Google recommendations we have initiated as well as any practices they recommend for your business.
- Our reports will include as standard
- Organic Traffic
- Technical Website Health
- Progress made so far
- Activities undertaken and their impact
- Recommendations to drive further growth
- We also customize the report to include other parameters set out by your business objectives which can include (dependant on plan)
- Keyword position tracking
- E-Commerce performance & recommendations
- Internal Linking
- Rich results
- Local SEO
WHAT IS YOUR APPROACH TO GOOGLE’S SEO GUIDELINES?
- With over 70% of the search market share Google is undoubtedly the most popular search engine, so we have found it rewarding for not only our clients but also to Carisbrook Digital to implement Google’s SEO recommendations.
- As Google employs mobile first indexing all our work is tested and optimised to perform effectively on mobile pages.
- We encourage website security for those sites that are not secure as Google rarely shows them in search results.
- We want your content to be fast and easy to access on all devices as Google puts this as one of its ranking factors
- Google wants your content to be relevant to user’s search query, we use tools to learn user’s search intent and use it in your content to make it relevant for your users.
DO YOU GUARANTEE THE RESULTS OF YOUR WORK?
- Whilst no SEO or Digital agency can ever genuinely and honestly guarantee success, we will guarantee to do the work necessary to help your business achieve every one of the objectives we set with you right from the start.
- We will guarantee to implement White Hat (Google recommended) practices using our expertise, experience and the data available to increase your website’s visibility and increase revenue through your online presence
- Nothing on the web is guaranteed as ranking algorithms are forever changing, but we work hard to keep abreast of it all, so you can stay ahead of the competition.
WHAT DO YOU DO BEST?
- SEO: our tried and trusted approach to Search Engine Optimisation will have your business ranking higher for your targeted keywords
- E-Commerce: we started our journey building e-commerce sites and through years of tweaking different processes we believe we can achieve great success for your online store, we have vast amounts of experience using some of the world’s biggest eCommerce platforms like
- 3D Cart
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE CARISBRROK DIGITAL OVER THE MANY OTHER DIGTAL AGENCIES?
- Firstly, we put your business objectives at the forefront of any digital campaigns we will implement we work as part of your team ultimately giving you full control of budgets and strategies.
- We have 100% accountability for the processes we undertake you can trust Carisbrook Digital to put in the required efforts to improve your business’ online visibility
- Our processes and cost are transparent, and you will never receive an unexpected charge or charged for work that wasn’t agreed on.
- We have the experience and expertise to get you out-ranking your competitors.
- We love getting positive results (we are winners) so will go the extra mile for you to achieve that